Wildlife & Cultural Tour
Custom VIP Tours in Ketchikan, Alaska by an Alaskan Native
Save your spot on our tour today!
- Our tours are land-based in 6-passenger, grand caravan tour vans and 14-passenger club wagons.
- Our tours are customized for you-designed by you, for you.
- Our most popular tour is 3 hrs. but we also have tours from 2 to 7 hours to fit your schedule. What do you want?
- We can accommodate 20 guests at a time for private tours only-families or groups of friends.
- Private Tours are $450 with up to six guests. Additional guests are $75.
- For all our tour guests we offer on all our tours bottled water, snacks for the kids, smoked salmon w/crackers. For those of you who need sugar, we have hard candies for you. We also keep a first aid kit in our vans.
- We are a seasonal company, but we are a local company, we live here all-year-round.
- I am a local Tlingit Indian, born and raised here in Ketchikan.
- Something important to know: If you choose our tour, you will get the best that Ketchikan has to offer! With that being said, you will have choices as to what you want to see and where you want to go.
- We offer city tours, totem tours, wildlife tours, rain-forest tours, history tours, and culture tours.
Book your tour and save your spot today with a 50% deposit toward your tour. The balance will be due on the day and time of your tour. Cancellations must be prior to two weeks of tour date.
This is a non-refundable deposit. Please contact us for any changes to your itinerary so we can work with you in getting your tour on the dates and times that work for you.